Jul 30, 2007

its a girl... its a boy... its just a HAIRCUT!!!!

the past week has been pretty uneventful except college opening and me not attending anything much... bunked an entire day and a frnd and i went shopping!!!!... had loads of fun... bitched abt loads of common frnds!!!... girl power rocks!!!... ;-)
the worst of the week was today... went for a haircut and now im going to be having a bad hair day for the next 6 months!!!!... all i asked was for a change of style... and when i got up i actually thought tht maybe she misunderstood and thought i said change of sex!!!... i now have hair like guys and i dont really like it tht much... people have said tht it looks nice and different but i guess its going to take a long time to grow on me.. literally!!!... ive been telling anyone who'll listen tht i look like a plucked chicken!!!... a frnd said that i looked adorable and i punched him on the nose... who says ADORABLE to a 19 yr old tomboy!!!... not people who know me atleast... and definitely not when it looks like i shed hair!!!... maybe its not tht bad but im going to be ripped apart in college tom... my frnds r going to laugh all semester even if they think it doesnt look tht bad!!!... getting a haircut is so tough!!!... its hardly ever perfect and if it is then its nearly impossible to manage at home... y the hell do i try out new places for a haircut!!!... next time im going to stick to my usual place!!!... maybe i can get a wig for the next 6 months!!!... i think ill post some of the comments i get about this new haircut... and i have tht feeling tht its all going to be bad!!!...

3 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

ok... sit down and ask yourself... did anyone actually make fun of you as of yet? Did anyone say you look bad?
I think you are just being self-conscious... and it is very natural... every time I get a haircut, I ask my friends a thousand times a minute if my hair look ok.
I am sure you look just fine... calm down and Breathe lady! :)

but yes, changing stylists is a baaaddddd idea. Always stick to one hair stylist who knows you well.

By the way, your title is hilarious... I loved the post title :)

Ab said...

hehe 'plucked chicken' ROFL....
well, look at me, guy, haircut once a quarter... and dont think im of those metrosexual guys who grow their hair...

its just that, on or off, the hair on my head would just not give a great scenery, so i let it be the way it is...
and yeah, once i clean shaved it... to vent... blogged about it, one of my earliest posts

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@ raaji

its ok apart from the fact tht now im spoken to as a guy!!... aayega, khaayega, jaayega.. the works!!!...

@ ab
u guys have it so easy when it comes to haircuts!!.... im so jealous!!!