Jul 23, 2007

Yawn!!!

so with nothing left to do and college due to open tomorrow... i was just sitting and wondering about random stuff... and i decided im err.. umm.. the opposite of insomniac!!!... and then the net wasnt working... stupid service provider!!!... %!@#$&&#..
so after asking lots of people the correct word for it(someone said normal!!!), i called up the ISP and asked him to fix the snag asap or else... grrr... it was just as if he was waiting for someone to tell him to fix it and soon i was again in touch with the world.. (FYI people have recharge and balance problems with cell phones!!!)
coming back to the point the opposite of insomnia is hypersomnia!!!... how many hours of sleep a day would make me a hypersomniac??.. not that i care but just random musings of a screwed up mind... and talking so much about sleep is making me even more sleepy... and the morning grogginess had not even faded yet!!!... Good night.. or morning.. or whatever!!!...

P.S.- and while we're on it, the opposite of nocturnal is diurnal... im neither... im just plain LAZY!!!.. :-)

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

hahaha.. i get those days some time.. and it feels oh-so good. Being lazy is my fav thing to do, but alas, my life doesn't allow it all the time. Enjoy while it lasts :)

Princess Banter said...

I could so totally sense your frustration from this end! I can feel for you though... I hate it when technology goes against me. It happens pretty frequently too!!!