Feb 2, 2007

Simply Me

well... lets see... to start with... this is my first attempt at blogging... I've been toying with the idea of doing this for a long time but lets just say that im a born procrastinator!!... so here's a little about me...

Im an 18 yr old girl struggling with my second year of what i call torture i.e. engineering!!... im a people's person who often sits back and thinks that maybe life would have been a hell lot easier if i was an introvert... im tired of everyone having an opinion about me... im tired of pretending that i don't care about little things and they don't affect me at all when in reality i think of even the most trivial things... im an emotional fool and i cant help it no matter how hard i try... its just the way i am... i think too much about things that most people wont think twice about... maybe not even once... i hate it when people i care about are upset and i don't have a way of helping them... i hate it when i do something to upset people i really love because i never mean to... never!!.. i love my friends and am always there for them... i sometimes think that maybe i expect too much from them but still never change... i take life as it comes and don't get tensed about things... im very laid-back and easygoing... im also extremely lazy and dreamy... i love being with my friends and family... they are my support system... my worst nightmare is waking up one day and not having them around... i love to talk... i can talk and talk and talk... i love music... i know saying its the essence of life is way too cliche but its true... i write poems when i feel like it... i love watching movies... everything from action to sloppy romantic flicks to comedy... i love reading and solving puzzles... i love playing board games and the only games i ever play online are either puzzles or word games or mystery games... i love reading... i read everything from comics to storybooks to novels to magazines... i don't like studying at all... never!!!... i love sleeping... i once slept for 19 hours straight after which mom woke me up because she got worried... im a hopeless romantic at times but i never admit it... it doesn't take a lot to impress me but that doesn't mean im easy... it just means that im not very difficult to please... i don't have a jealous bone in my body but i am very possessive about my best friends... im not very good with judging people and only my good friends know how naive i am... i come across as a strong person who really doesn't give a shit about the world but people who know me well know otherwise... im not comfortable showing people that there's a very sensitive side to me so i usually act tough and indifferent... i cry on a lot of things that i never bothered telling people about because i want people to continue believing that im tough and can handle anything... because i don't want people worrying about me and feeling sorry for me... i somehow always manage to hurt people i care about the most... its never intentional but i guess life isn't always rainbows and butterflies... im a typical Pisces in the sense that like the 2 fishes swimming in opposite directions in my sun sign, im constantly torn between my heart and my mind... the biggest conflict i ever have with anyone is with myself... im a tomboy but i do like to dress up once in a while... im learning how to play the guitar... i love it even though i just started and am not very good at it... i love to party... most girls i know cant stand the taste of beer but i just love it... i hate confrontations and making people upset... i don't like people who are too like me because they freak me out... i get along with most people... i trust people too easily and end up having my trust broken a lot... that's just the way i am... im simply me... to sum it all up im just...

IRREVERSIBLY SCREWED!!!


1 comment:

lemon said...

oh my god..!! we have soooo much in common..!! not kidding..but that probably also has to do with the fact that m a piscean too :)

ur on my blogroll too :)