Apr 29, 2007

Damn U!!!!... :)

sometimes i wonder if i would have been better off not knowing u... no more days spent wanting to be with u when i know i cant... no more nights spent tossing and turning wondering if ur with someone else... no more crying for what isn't there anymore... no more furtive glances at the cell phone wondering if u'll call or msg today... no more crossing my fingers as i sign into messenger for just an offline... no more listening to 'I dont want to miss a thing' and not being sure whether to smile or cry... no more feeling that i cant take it anymore... but then there wont be that smile when i hear a song on the radio and it reminds me of u... no twinkle in my eye when out of the blue i remember something u said... no sudden flutter in the heart when i see ur msg or call... no odd sense of peace when i close my eyes and see ur face... nothing... just plain long drawn numbness... without u i wouldn't be the same me... u've taught me so much... about myself, about life, about the world... and if the only way i could be with u is in my heart then so be it... i would rather know u and live with just ur memories than not know u and not know what it is like to be in love... as u once said

TO LOVE IS ALL, TO BE LOVED IN RETURN IS DIVINE!!..

damn u!!!... uve really messed me up!!!.. and i love u for that too!!.. :)

4 comments:

bornfortheu.s.a said...

"Love hurts
Sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive
Love sings
When it transcends to memories
I want to chime in
'Cause without love I won't survive."

Unknown said...

you know...why do I get the feeling that we have dated each other before...lol. Am kidding.

Love is a painful thing really.
I wish i could stay and give a long comment..but am running short on time.

but from what I gather, you are asking that in the end, is it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all?

the answer is a firm No, for it is far better to spend your life in ignorance than remembering what will never be again...

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@ neo
so true..
"When everything feels like the movies,
Yeah u bleed just to know ur alive!!"

@ hershey
well to each his(her) own!!!... but then i wouldn't know what its like being 'in love'... and i still remember 'what will never be again' and cherish those memories... never ceases to bring a smile to my face..
and as for us having dated before.. i attract all losers!!.. they say its a gift!!.. ;-).. go figure!!

Dimple Nangia said...

i have been thru that alot. exactly the same feelings. but then i realized it wasn't love. i just loved my ex-boyfriends.wasn't in love with them. then things got better. i'm in love now. and i just hope never to feel th pain ever again!!
dimple