Sep 11, 2007

Tagged!!!

got tagged into doing this by Raaji... here goes...



Stolen a Car: Nope... and may i suggest that anyone who has, should probably not own up to it because u never know who's reading ur blog!!!..

Been In Love: Ahh... I have to literally stop myself from falling in love... Its weird that I tend to fall in and out of love... but maybe im still not sure if it was love or something else..

Been in a Fist Fight: YES!!!.. everyday for 14 years till my brother moved to college!!..

Had Feelings for Someone Who Didn’t Have Them Back? Hasn't everybody??.. im still to meet someone who can answer a no to this question..

Been to Canada? Nope.. been to the States.. the Niagara Falls.. but never inside the border..

Purposefully Set a Part of Yourself on Fire? No.. though once i tried burning a nail after cutting it.. just out of curiosity.. :P

Taken Pain Killers? Yes, occasionally.. but i have a pretty strong immune system *touchwood* so that takes care of any medicines to take..

Been Lonely? I guess I have... and i dont like it... i dont mind aloneness... but loneliness sucks!!!

Felt an Earthquake? yes.. and it was kinda cool... :-P

Been Misunderstood? has a fish ever been in water??.. do people find the sound of scratching nails on a blackboard irritating??.. the answer is YES!!.. in CAPITALS.

Been in a Car Accident? been in a bike accident if that counts... a gypsy crashed into a friends bike and sent both him and me flying on the road.. dont remember much but from what i hear it was quite a day!!.. both of us were lucky considering that it could have been quite deadly..

Walked the Streets Drunk? The Beer Crawl, Munich.. June '07.. the most awesome time that i dont recollect!!.. apparently i was yelling at the top of my lungs... again, no recollection!!..

Swum in the Ocean? its the best thing... EVER!!!.. i love the freedom it provides... no boundaries.. just water..


apparently most of u have been tagged with this so i tag anyone who hasnt done this yet...


4 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

i love the answer to "Been misundertood" :)
Cool :)

Ab said...

oh not even attempting... because I havent anything unusual to the questions..

yeah, been in fist fights, with my sister though.. we were a match because she is 8 years younger.. when i used to get bored Ill just pin both her wrists together in my palm, and that used to drive her madder.

And pain killers, well, drugs once.. It was like this. theres this med thats banned by the govt recently as too much of an analgesic. the common Avil 25. but Id been taking it for years when i got bouts of sneezing.. and the day that I was having one of my biggest crises at work, was th same day I got a bad allergy.. say wat, I managed to get hold of it, and slept like a baby (I mean, the way babies are supposed to sleep in the proverb, rather than the way they usually sleep!)

abhartiya said...

quite a read!

Princess Banter said...

I kinda think that earthquakes are cool too -- of course, not the tragedies that they cause. Just the other day we felt tremors here in Singapore from the big Indonesia earthquake. I felt like I was floating on water!