May 23, 2007

Yay!!!

apologies for the absence first... in my defence i had exams!!!... so i finally had my one night stand with books before every exam and that chapter is closed for another 6 months till the next semester!!!.. lol... so anyways i've had a fun fortnight... went out almost every day and still should manage to pass everything...
now i have holidays for 2 months... and im going Backpacking across southern Europe... Rome, Florence, Nice, Munich, Venice, Switzerland and Paris... phew!!!.. im hyper-excited!!!... YIPPEE!!!... and it gets even better... no parents!!!!!... just me and 2 of my cousins... an all girls trip!!!... and we get to rough it out... no 5 star hotels.. no chauffer driven transport... travelling around in buses and staying in hostels... super fun!!!... and the HOT ITALIANS!!!... ooh la la!!... lol...
all i need now are the visas... Schengen and Swiss... and i get to spend a week in Mumbai with cousins as my ticket is from Mumbai to Rome... YAY!!!... less than a fortnight to go... i cant stop grinning from ear-to-ear...
Gelatos, Gondolas, Snow-capped mountains, Fun... here i come!!!!

4 comments:

lemon said...

u lucky biatch..!!! :) m sooo J..!!
have a great time..and remember to be good...u know wat im talkin about..!! ;)

Unknown said...

do you know that the title of your last 3 posts is only 3 letters and a few "!!!"

you really have been gone long.
exams are no defense...I have exams right now...don't see me slacking off...oh..you must be the type who studies...my mistake.

one night stand with books before every exam...you are in engineering aren't you...
you are going to europe too....wait for me wait for me...I am going too...july 15 to be precise. ahh...ITALIAN WOMEN!!!
rome check, florence check, munich check, venis check, paris check,...the rest of the places are different.
Well...enjoy.
I still have around 24 days of exams left...

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@ lemonade
will try my best... :D

@ hershey
i really hadnt noticed tht!!!... and im afraid it wasnt a good defense at all... im usually the last person people think of when it comes to sudies... not even before exams!!!... but i apologized for slacking off!!!... :(
ill be back by the time u get to go.. and will probably start my 3rd year!!!... all the best for ur exams!!

bornfortheu.s.a said...

have fun!!!