May 27, 2007

TAG!!!!

i got tagged by Lemonade into doing this so here goes...

Eight

Rules:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


  1. I have zillions of cousins though very strangely i tend to get along more with the paternal side of my family... atleast most of them...
  2. I absolutely love dogs but cant keep any coz most of my family is terrified of them...
  3. I made sure that the title of this post was 3 letters long with a couple of !!!! to see how long i can do this after Hershey's last comment... :-P.. im weird...
  4. I dont like people who are too like me coz they freak me out!!
  5. I usually cry when I talk to someone I really care about and things aren't fine between us... and I hate it when I do it!!!!....
  6. I cant stand it when people write LOOSER instead of LOSER!!!... wht losers!!!!!
  7. I love playing board games... Pictionary, Taboo, Life, Boggle, Scrabble, Acquire, Stock Market, Ludo etc.. etc..
  8. I hate repeat HATE it when people drag up old stuff in new fights!!!... we already fought about it... i cant keep giving explanations for things i did 4 months ago every single time we disagree!!!... perfect example: MOM!!!.. ;-)

phew... so now i tag Soul Intoxicated, Hershey, Standby mode, *D* and anyone else who hasnt been tagged with this one yet and is still reading!!!... enjoy!!!

8 comments:

lemon said...

I love board games too..!! but the sad thing is that i never had anyone to play them with.. :(

Unknown said...

lol...again 3 letters...

everyone has zillions of cousins..in fact..if you are to believe the bible..then adam and eve existed and populated the planet..so technically..we are ALL cousins.

yay for dogs...you know...when you are 22 and you tell your mom you want a dog...the answer is STILL no... what a pain. first thing i do when I go abroad... get a place to stay of course..then..get a dog.

can anyone be like you? upgrade yourself..be unpredictable..then even your clone won't be like you..its what I did.

as a man i am not supposed to cry unless someone kicks my groin...but yes, I have my moments where I give in..cancerian..smart..good looking..and too damn sensitive.

ah..the loser thing..hate that too.

eep...board games...nooo..not again... after years of fighting, " YOU ARE CHEATING!! WHERE DID YOU GET THE GREEN 500s"..i prefer no board games..unless its with people your age.... elders cheat..and get caught easily.

yea I hate that too...its plain annoying...find new arguments naa...

you tagged me...thats nice...I think I knew you were going to tag me and did it 2 days earlier..
only..Instead of 8 I did 20..

http://hersheydesai.blogspot.com/2007/05/hello-people.html

see.

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@ lemonade
thank god for the zillions of cousins!!!... lol

@ hershey
u cant really cheat in boggle, taboo, acquire, scrabble and not get caught...

Unknown said...

i don't know the first three games...
can't cheat in scrabble and not get caught?

apparently you haven't played with me yet...

Anonymous said...

good one

bornfortheu.s.a said...

gimme a week...coz my exams are coming up...i'll do the tag then.

Unknown said...

its been more than a week....UPDATE!

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@ hershey
u haven't played with me either!!!.. lol..

@ superunknown
thanx..

@ neo
all the best!!