Apr 16, 2010

Cheers!!

NO!!.. im not going to sit here and apologize for my absence, give excuses or even promise to be regular henceforth.. simply because i dont have any new excuses to give and, just between u and me, i dont believe it myself!!.. :D

have a screwed up sleep cycle as usual.. a friend suggested moving halfway across the globe but im sure i would screw up accroding to their local timings too.. what can i say.. its a gift!!.. :D
so i have a new solution, ladies and gentleman, *drumroll*
say hello to my 4 best friends.. JIM, JACK, JOHNNY and JOSE!!!... :D

cheers!!..

1 comment:

Joshua said...

This blog post really spoke to me. the way you talked about not being able to sleep. The part about moving halfway across the globe. That all spoke to me on a really deep level. Please post something new soon, for I fear that reading your four-year-old blog is the only thing that keeps me going and I may end up killing myself without new updates.