Jun 5, 2007

Suicide??

couldn't think of a 3 letter title for the post otherwise would have posted this 3 days ago!!!...


sometimes i wonder if suicide can be murder??... murder is when a person kills someone against their will... and suicide is wanting to take your own life...
what if someone wants to commit suicide but a part of her wants to be alive... if a person like that kills herself what would you call it??.. suicide because she wanted to end her own life and did it willingly.. or murder because there was a part in her that wanted to live... or both... all of us happen to be multi-faceted so wouldn't that mean killing someone else too??

7 comments:

Amandeep Singh said...

Well here we would have to classify the types of Suicides..
I agree some of them may be tagged as kind of murder..but we do have cases when it cant be!(btw u planing to do sometin;))

bornfortheu.s.a said...

I'd say suicide is murder is sin. I am a Christian and the Bible says that killing yourself is the same as killing someone else. the punishment for both are the same. Suicide is denying the gift of life given to you by God. I admit before i was a Christian i sometimes had suicidal thoughts when things got out of hand but my new found faith in God has helped me a lot now.

Unknown said...

aahaha... no 3 letters...
haven't I been here before?

i think I said this already...
where are you ?
still alive naa?

Ire said...

Suicide is the greatest sin...! you end your life but hurt others close to you immensely. So much that they would have to live thru it forever!
Please dont ever contemplate anything like this.

WritingsForLife said...

why is this a "her" always? Men commit suicide as well.

Irreversibly Screwed said...

@standbymind
not really but who knows!!!.. ;-)

@neo, disillusioned_me
just thinking out aloud..

@hershey
just because i wrote abt it doesnt mean im commiting suicide...

@raaji
because i dont think of myself like 'him'..

Anonymous said...

You write very well.