Mar 16, 2007

it seems that things i dont do are my fault too!!!... well im sorry for things i didnt do... im sorry i didnt call u up... im sorry if i thought u wanted some time... im sorry if u think i did u wrong... im sorry if u think i dont value u... im sorry if i never could make u understand how much u meant to me... im sorry that u doubt how i feel about u... im sorry i didnt make sure u knew u were one of my best frnds... i know we promised each other that we dont need formalities like thank u and sorry in our frndship... but thts the way u were on the phone today... we speak after almost a month and all u can do is scream at me and tell me that i didnt want to keep in touch... well im SORRY for it and a lot more!!!... but most of all im just sorry that neither of us could understand the other like we thought we did!!!...



Jaane kya chahe mann baavra,
akhiyan mere saawan chala.


thats exactly how i feel right now!!!!....

No comments: